sunnuntai 1. tammikuuta 2012

Happy New Year!

Hope everybody had super New Year! My friend was visiting us with her girl and she took her camera too...so we had nice little photo session about my crazy pieces and she will send them me by email :) Yes, you did hear correct, good pictures, at my blog!!!


Tinkerbell

Did you remember to start stitching those crazies? I sure did! Tomorrow going to meet couple crazy ladies too, so this January will be super busy, lol!

And want to mention that Sarah is having a giveaway, you may take a look if you wish (would like to win so don't mind if you don't peek, lol)
http://craftymoo-sarah.blogspot.com/

3 kommenttia:

Mouse kirjoitti...

ooooo can't wait to see those piccies ..lol :) happy new year to you too again heheheh :) love mouse xxxx

Thoeria kirjoitti...

Can't wait either to see your pics Niina :) And yes I remembered to start :D Happy New Years to you too!

MysteryKnitter kirjoitti...

Nice picture you have there.